Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cramgnoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingridguerci94 View Post
I was wondering trough a public and fairly busy trail in the woods when I ran into a girl that was lost (the trail goes on for miles and splits up a bunch). She asked if I could show her the way out and I agreed but told her it could take up to a hour. she said that she might have to go pee before we exit but it was fine.

About 20 minute later she told me she had to pee but doesn't like peeing outside because it gets all over her legs and she was wondering if she could pee in my mouth. I have let other girls pee in my mouth before so I agreed the trail wasn’t very busy that day so we stepped off to the side still in view from the trail and I laid on the ground and she lowered her pants and underwear and crouched over my head and I guided her pussy over my mouth and she started to pee.

We got lucky and no one passed by during this. I started to lick her pussy to clean it of the pee she she got really horny and asked if I wanted to have sex. She was super hot so I agreed knowing this will probably never happen again.

I lowered my pants and started fucking her in the pussy when someone passed by and yelled at us to stop or she would call the cops. Me and the girl quickly stopped got dressed and ran off down the trail swearing at the women for ruining our moment.
very challenging. plus feeling anxious about being seen by people. that's the sensation