Old 21-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Pinoy - Jade / Friend of Trixie [3 Day Opportunity]

Thanks to bro Laodi, Jade contacted me the next day and a date was set 2 days after. My second pinoy experience and it is not a dissapointment...

fast foward to the bed after the bath we tcss and clicked. I asked her what turns her on but she says she will tell me if i passed the test:P well i did...her bbbj was as described earlier by other samsters deep throat like nobody buisness. Almost wanted to burst out but she stopped in time as she said Bingo!...by chance she was wet when i fingered her and this was the thick stuff...oozing down my fingers and she literally grabbed me to start the Fj.

Tight to the core thats all i can say! i was using the new jelly condom which was intense. lol i don't either it her or the condom complements each other because by the time i am done both of us just lie panting beside each other.

Now for the data:

Fj : 9/10
BBJ: 10/10 deep throat and untiring dedication :P
Gfe 10/10 my brother was confident to flag up the mast.
setback no frenching: i like to have a nibble here and there
boobs: beautiful medium sized papaya
Hygeine : 10/10 almos flawless skin and beautiful cunt.
damage was 100+30(fragrance)+ 30cab fare. told her before we start if she can satisfy me i will pay for the cab, she was joking but i gave it to her because i still was thinking of the tightness after we completed our session.

hope this fr is enough.....thanks bro laodi

do up me if you think this was helpful.