Old 17-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bsku8830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

I'll in Manila on 20th - 24th and be doing some JTV hoppings. If anyone wants to know what it is and doesn't want to go alone is free to join me.
But be warned. JTV is not like KTV in other countries. Cannot share cost as it's individual charges. Here's a rough avg breakdown of price:

90mins unlimited drinks (drink selection varies) - 500peso
60mins girls charge - 400peso (girl will sit, chat and drink with you)
Ladies drink - price dependant on club since they rely on this to make money and girls earn points. Expect from 200peso to 1.5k

Basically per visit in 1hr expect to spend 2k peso if cheap or more if you willing spend

As Etsys mentioned, no bar fine. It's basically more to the process of fishing. If she really likes you then there are chances on the side with you paying their absent fees/yasumi dohan ranging from 1.5k - 6k.

What I like about JTV girls is they are really clean. It's a requirement for regular health and blood check up if they want to work as CCA. Most importantly, most of them are quite hot and supple.

For direct easy fucks, go for FL, La Cafe types, online sites, dating sites, etc. You'll regret going JTV with this expectations