View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
Sharing with the community of my reviews of the places I tried

analisa (not nuru)
Mama san provided this QR code link for prices and girls. https://me-qr.com/QPeoIx1e

I tried 4 hands service, took Rad and Vinus. Rad is milf, not chio but very experienced with her sensual massage + bj. She seems to be the teacher for a few girls and she understands English and speaks a little bit of it. Vinus is petite with small natural boobs, very angelic. She doesn't understand English though.

KoKoro
Tried Julia. Figure and face looks was the best from the lineup (some from the lineup really cmi). She's friendly and doesn't understand much english, and I felt was a bit too commercial. Though she does provide the service, but it feels like she's just going through the motion, also she avoids kissing and is those suck a bit and spit out type. The experience was average IMO.

Dream heaven
This is the branch along the same ally as 101 premier massage. Was looking to try one of the massage places there, first tried angel massage but the girls all look cmi. Tried dream heaven at random. Mamasan put me in the red room which comes with jacuzzi and mirror for no extra cost. I chose a girl called mini (or mimi from website though looks different). She has an average looking face but a great figure. Big tits and slim waist with a little fats. Friendly and understands a bit of English. Tried 1 shot and was happy with the experience.
Good FR but nice to also share damage

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!