View Single Post
Old 19-08-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: Local Chi mature but sexy lady $350 😀93433058😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koloncleanse View Post
Karen is such a lovely lady wrapped in a horny, sexy package. If you're like me, who appreciates a proper milf, look no further. Prearranged for a special early session last week. She loves foreplay so i was treated to an unrushed session of DFK, bbbj (easily cim if you're not careful) etc. Worship her nipples and her pussy is soaked in no time. Tell her what you like and she'll gladly provide. I suggested a naughty variation to the already excellent blowjob she was giving. She blew my mind! All this played out on the sofa, drenching ourselves with sweat and sex even before entering her bedroom. Note: her apartment is so conducive, almost all the furniture and counter space have helped us bonk in some way. As always, treat her like a lady, and she'll treat you with all her goodies. This is one milf kf seetoh would say, die die must try.
Up you 18 condoms for making my balls blue

Last edited by KinJioKar; 19-08-2023 at 11:19 PM.