Old 25-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cumfuckme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Seeing bro bonker-69, i dont know to laugh or not to laugh. The framing I m talking about OKT doing RAW here and he is talking about underage gal. Chinese saying "Cow Head dont match Horse Mouth". I think you must have lost track of the thread u have me shooting across different threads.

I dont see why OKT want to QC their gal RAW as the gal are their $$$, even they like it so much, they as well get other gals.

For poaching as i say, it need 2 hands to clap, i dont think any1 is at fault. Example if your company is good to u, some1 ask u to join his company, will u? So dont see any right ot wrong

For underage gal, this is a big problem, we should not recommend or touch this at all. I wont touch and dont to get involved too. One thing I just dont understand why this "NEWS" was only out when the 3 gals goes to AF stable
? Previously when they are in Previous GEM stable why we did not hear such "NEWs" Strange rite????

I'm not trying to side any1 in this reply, I just hope every1 to see it in a logical way. I'm following this thread since day1, to be frank, i feel it is wasting the bandwidth.

I will suggest the moderator why dont start a section for complaints, so all complaints could be consoildate togather. Today 1 complaints from 1 joker bascially spam across a few threads, this is not the way lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker-69 View Post
You mention framing, well, in what way have we framed your favoured local OKT ah? I have insisted Ferine, Summer and Pinky are all UNDERAGE (below 18 years old). 2 of them are 16 going 17 this year and one of them is 17 going 18 this year. I can confirm and double confirm and triple confirm that. Well, AF may come out and say that those 3 girls are of legal age. Given his underhand means, he could have faked an IC for each of them or whatever, i do not know but they are DEFINITELY UNDERAGED!