View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H32 - Cat 100 thai (ex 1811) (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Sooner or later this house gotta reduce their prices to $60/25min . Otherwise they gonna lose out to the many competing houses offering Viet and Thai at those prices. $100 is way too much for a Thai wL..If I have that budget I rather bonk those PRC babes.
I've always gone for $200/80min (2x slot) at this house, I wanted a longer duration. If I want 90min at PRC house it's $230 (1669) or $300+. If go to a Cat60 it's $180/75 min (3x slot). Tbh, the difference is only a little. Also some Cat100 TH girls are better than some PRCs, so I think it's worth it if I couldn't get PRC I wanted (sometimes need to queue too).

I've been going for PRCs or this house, didn't go to Cat60 TH or VN houses for some time already cuz the queue either too long for the good WLs or get lousy service. If you just want to bonk, shoot and leave, then cheaper maybe better for you.