View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 10
cheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to allcheeseofpower is a name known to all
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

MR on Fairy

https://sglonelyguy20.com/fairy-massage/

First time visiting, I can speak chinese but not very well, she is able to speak some english but still learning but able to make simple conversation.

Location: Central location which is a bit of a walk but easy enough for drivers

Looks: Very slight discount from the photos, but the photos are quite over-edited IMO and she still looks pleasant, the plus was she was very friendly and was constantly chatting and would ask to learn english words/phrases, which might not be the kind of experience you're looking for if you're trying to relax

Body: Slim but curves in the right places

Massage: This was slightly different from the other FRs, she was basically just resting her body weight on different parts of the body. I'm used to massages with more strength so it might be an okay strength level for others. Also it might be because she was distracted from the massage because of the chatting.

Sensual: Pretty good, a bit of moaning and dirty talk

HJ: It's slow and teasing with stripping the top off and caressing you while letting you caress her, after which she will lie on her side and whisper into your ear the whole time.

GFE: This is her strongest point, I usually don't chat much with MLs due to poor chinese skills but she tried her best to understand and also kept the mood light and relaxed. Good for those who enjoy a chat before and after the deed.

RTM: Most likely yes but not for the massage, but the warm feeling and the sensual