View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I think also do the fake marriage thing.
This is just asking for trouble. Legally, this is criminal. Socially, this creates so many potential landmines. Whatever amount these ladies pay the guy, they can get it back through the Women's Charter when they divorce the guy. Normally they will use the divorce card after they become PR/ citizen.

If they get pregnant, as the legal husband, is the guy obliged to put his name as the father in the birth certificate? If the guy passes on, how much of his money will be given to the ML? Worst still, the ML has more say than the extended family on funeral matters. If she decides to throw the ashes into the sea, who can stop her?