View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
There is no rule on how you spend the 60 min with ML.
Some ML told me customers go there to TCSS with her, no massage needed.
You also don't expect her doing 60 min sensual even if you skip massage, there are so many other things to do....
60 min is very short if both share some common topics.
One example was Soma whom already left...
No rule yes but my comment was to respond to whether the ml will be happy to skip the massage, and my understanding is yes in general but it depends on the customer’s expectations. Of course if you spend the remaining time chit chatting and can find that chemistry all good. Problem is some ML and customer no chemistry, or one party is awkward cannot strike a conversation, then remaining time is do what? Some customers think they die die must have 60mins then this is where this gets tough.
For me it’s about the company and fun during the session. End earlier (as long as not too jialat) is ok, no massage is ok, sometimes don’t even have sensual and just chat also happy. Although so far for MLs who just spent the time chit chatting, having a drink or two, they have been nice and never even take my money. One example I always remember is Vera, we once just finish a bottle of red and chit chat then realized shit not enough time liao. I wanted to pay she refused to take. Absolute gem.
that said I also not so bo liao keep doing this no sensual shit la, man is there for a mission, not recommended to set such expectations for ML.