Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Xiamen info

yup! went to the tea house before. i heard from the local was that tea house got no fix price and some can be a slaughting house.

i prefer tea house than KTV. tea house girls very innocent, very young, demure and mountain tortoise. ha ha!

everywhere can call girl. hair saloon, tui na, massage palor, reflexology shop, disco, along the street, etc... can da bao girl. different places different prices, hair saloon can find rmb$50 for one shot.

any way, i got myself a gf, from a tea house. coming 19 yrs old, i ask her to quit if she wants to be with me. every month will be sending over about $700 for her expenses until i bring her over. meet up with her friends too and get to know her living environment. talk over the phone everyday for abt 1/2 hr.

will be visiting her parents (somewhere in the mountains, got to cross seven seas) coming lunar new year and bring her to sinkapore to bonk.

first time courtship with a farmer girl (nong ming). very interesting and very conservative way of courtship. sometime cant stop myself from laughing.