View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any bros good with MOM/ICA laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
shall just go straight to the point:

have one siambu apparently got caught for working dome 1 before, never go jail only tio detention for 1 or 2 days (i can't remember)

now apparently she have lobang to take up a proper job with work permit in SG but worries it will be an issue that she has been in detention before

does any bros knows if getting a work permit is gonna be an issue for her?
There is no definite yes or no to this applications. The only thing for sure is the work permit she is applying for will have a very very very very slim chance of getting approved due to past record. Even situations less severe like overstay, or previous work permit cancelled by employer, also makes it harder for them to apply a new work permit.

So like some of the bros advised. Really just try only. But do not get hopes high. Because ICA / MOM dont reveal the black and white guidelines of how they approve.

I have siam bu friends really come for 4 days holiday, also no reason sent u-turn back to Thailand and black listed because they have been rejected entry before. But the blacklist doesnt mean they cannot enter again. Its just try lor.