View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

matched with this girl on bumble recently. only 2 years younger than me. PR malaysian Chinese girl. quite surprised this happened as chinese girls rarely swiped right to a malay guy. We started chatting as per normal and both of us expressed the same intention; looking for a relationship.

So we expressed our disappointment that we couldn't meet due to the HA but she has her own place, which i cheekily asked whether we can just hang out at her place. She agreed and the date went underway.

I came to her place with mcdonalds and we hung out in her room to netflix. To be frank, i'm sure we didn't have any intention to "chill". We watched that new series sex/life and things got hot. We were cuddling and i slowly placed my hand on her ass. In return, she played with my nipples and it's on! we ravaged each other's body. long story short, we fucked. Still seeing her to this day but seems like we are getting bored of each other. Might be the end but the fucks we had was hot.