View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Korean Girls Review !

tried Nana over the weekend. first time trying a kimchi. first time writing a FR too.

Looks: don't think she really look like the photo but is still pretty enough.

Boobs: O.O ok, i'm new to cheong-ing so these are the biggest I've grabbed. I thought it was quite funny when she heaved a huge sigh of relief after taking off her bra. I think her bra makes her one of nipple get stuck in her boob.

Services: she is really like a gf. very obliging and accommodating. she was constantly asking me to hug her and kiss her. her bbbj was fantastic too although she asked for additional $50 for cim. she is also okay with fingering and painting although she had a look at my fingernails before agreeing. when I asked for 69, she was ok but explained that she can't bj for long in that position. by the way, I saw on another website that she was shaved completely. that's nonsense lor. fj was straightforward cos I didn't ask for much.

Overall: definitely worth it and will rtf.

Last edited by genehe84; 28-07-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added the part abt not being shaved