View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
michaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymichaelwoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelee View Post
Well i had a session with Choi yesterday as well… boy i must say i agree to what you have mention… no doubt her looks can seriously make you drool the Boobs really looks good… but the rest is like WTC…. i thought you are unlucky but boy i felt worst i didn't get to french the best part she put the CD wrong way and tried to force it down… once deal done it makes you feel like should have paste the $$ on my forehead and ask the 5 ladies to serve me… i don't blame Sistar as this is my second time trying the stable out so it 1 out of 2 for me….
Like most bros, had the same experience with Choi... She's pretty much the polar opposite of Nana. No shower action, rushed through frenching/catbath/bbbj to a very boring FJ. Barely speaks English (I think more importantly she doesn't put in much effort, other kimchi that don't speak English well still try to communicate. Some more I think at times she act blur on purpose). She IS quite hot though. That one must give it to her. In case she does come back in the future, I'd suggest to fellow bros to try out others in Sistar's stable (plenty of other quality kimchi). Nana of course is the safest bet (confirm top-notch gfe and service). Go for choi only if you feel like taking the risk

Most impt thing to note of course is bro Sistar's outstanding service. Always delivers, even sometimes with last minute requests. Very prompt responses, no waiting around for reply.