View Single Post
Old 31-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgjohndoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 😍LUST365😍OPENING-SPECIAL😍BRINGING IN THE QUALITY BABES FROM LAND OF ALL SMILES!!�

FR For Lexus

i got lucky cos i got first blood. got to try her on the day she landed.

location was easy to find and convenient. very old building so it added a bit more excitement factor.

overall i am very satisfied. lexus has great personality although she was a bit shy at first and wanted to do it with lights off. i told her i wanted to see her so she drew the curtains and the lights outside were enough to let me see her and it ended up more romantic cos it felt like real love making. she's not the young type so it felt like banging a friend you grew up with u always wanted to bang..

there was frenching but not sure if she will do this for every customer so pls respect her if she not comfortable. bbbj was fantastic also with a lot of skill and feels. sex was very passionate although i didn't get to try a lot of positions cos i was tired.

cuddled and talked afterwards. not a time watcher and she won't use her phone after the act which is nice.

bro handling the arrangement was also very nice and professional

can definitely recommend this stable. worth a try. hope to see more ladies in future!