View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Nice thread on kapoo joints…will be exploring more in depth in sub urban locations in zone B category by local kapoo forum esp in Ramuhamkeng uni area where there is cluster of kapoo joints such as The secret spa, melody, lollipop and Candice stone throw away from the pimp.

Personally had tried the great,metropole & society around tourists area but price and quality is both hit and miss during the days where most soapy were still open

Google translate from senior bro in kapoo local forum below which maybe useful during post pandemic landscape:

Zone A.
- coconut. For me, this is a shop that I go to and see beautiful people every time. There's never been a time when I thought.. I've come a long way. The real one doesn't match the cover not stabbed anything Some people are prettier than others. But here, the cost of the cost is very expensive, the top is beautiful, the cost is 3000+3000, P.A. is ok, send me any picture, do not reserve from the photo of every shop in any case. If interested, you have to meet in person before paying.

- krca At first I thought the shop was ruined. This restaurant has a distinctive point. It's the only store in Thailand where
 Playboy Bunny has won awards. But it's been several years, not two years. Suitable for people who like profiles, cost should be 7000+, P.A. is not ok, doesn't talk very well.

- Diy, everything is like coconut, both Pia, cost and photo submission But there will be fewer beautiful people, but not much. Now charge the cost according to my wish. Sometimes it's more expensive than coconut. Some people sell it for tens of thousands. Crazy

- wifi. I've explained a lot in detail. Let's go check it out. I reiterate that this restaurant P.A. is very ok. All children work hard Must go to see the real person often, sometimes there is a white elephant

- KITTY If you want a beautiful person to choose from, the person who writes that top5 is to reserve it, you don't have to go to see the real person, it's definitely beautiful. Also, the cost is 2800+3000 P.A. It's good to recommend. The only thing I don't like about this restaurant is that the younger siblings come to stand in front of the board in front of us. Most of the customers don't like this. please update

Zone B
- the secret, this shop is newly opened. I know this shop because one kid said that he moved to this restaurant. This shop focuses on cost, very cheap if walk in 3000, if booking 2500 and of course nothing in the world is cheap and good. As far as I go, there are only 2 beautiful people and they are always fully booked. This shop has a pair of 5000 cosplays, no more positives. P.A. is very good. There is not much parking in front of the shop, but the last place to go should hire a guard to find a place to park for customers. I secretly feel pity when it's hot, it's hot, it's hard to find a place to park

- Belle, many people don't like this place. May not like some Pia, the picture is not on the cover, but because you forgot the rule that I used to say that you can't reserve from every photo of the shop in any case. This restaurant is similar to wifi, meaning you have to come and see it in person often, once in a while there is a white elephant. I never thought to cut this shop from the list because it's a real white elephant like wifi, but you have to be patikent and go see it in person often. One Pia is really fierce, but I'll tell everyone that he's not his father or mother, sometimes we don't have to keep his words. This restaurant has some good. Cost 4000, some may be more expensive.

- lollipop, now this Pia seems to be close to me If you want to be beautiful, choose someone who doesn't have a picture, just a name, but don't be very confident like KITTY. Let's come and see the real one if it's your specification or not. The cost is 3500 P.A. It's good. Good room. Parking is a bit more than the secret. Because you can park in the alley opposite the shop

- wow and the pool. Let's say it together. The caution of these two shops is that there are only young children, at least 26, some are already 30. Of course, people who have been through a lot will know how to make up beautiful. How do you make customers fall in love? will find someone who has never done almost none You can call it none at all. Cost 3000 P.A. wow is better because just looking at the real person, never complaining, but wow is not good in that there is no parking space. The customers come here and it's very busy.