View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
bro, it's wise to stick to 1 fwb. it's for safety reason. Think about it, every 1 person u fuck, u are also fucking whoever she is fucking. theres no 100% foolproof way to make sure lah, but i guess do try to make sure you can be as safe as possible.

another reason is also, girls are sensitive creatures. they can tell you they dont mind if you sleep around, no need to be exclusive... but they are lying. they want you to themselves even if they dont want to show it. even the most rational, logical girl who just wants to be FWB with me and says she won't catch feelings, allows me to fuck outside, still has the desire to make me exclusive to her. luckily, i am aligned with her mindset, but it can be hard for some bros who want to have buffet and try different cuisine. end of the day, your choices lah. i m ok with exclusive if the sex life is good. otherwise i'll be honest and just say it was a one-time thing
I think for safety reason still ok cuz my current fwb is safe and only fucks me(we did say if we have sex with anyone else must say) , then the potential new one only fucked once so she quite safe.

The issue is i think my current fwb will say ok but most likely inside not ok. She's an amazing fuck plus we meet outside of sex just like friends so i do care about her feelings. But at the same time my little head is telling me that isn't the point of fwb is to have no commitment and fuck others if possible? And this new potential fwb is new to sex(only fucked once) and also quite chio. How to reject?

Another problem is location... I fuck weekly with my current fwb and we booked hotel everytime. New one means even more hotel booking, quite chor in the long run...