View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
I think for safety reason still ok cuz my current fwb is safe and only fucks me(we did say if we have sex with anyone else must say) , then the potential new one only fucked once so she quite safe.

The issue is i think my current fwb will say ok but most likely inside not ok. She's an amazing fuck plus we meet outside of sex just like friends so i do care about her feelings. But at the same time my little head is telling me that isn't the point of fwb is to have no commitment and fuck others if possible? And this new potential fwb is new to sex(only fucked once) and also quite chio. How to reject?

Another problem is location... I fuck weekly with my current fwb and we booked hotel everytime. New one means even more hotel booking, quite chor in the long run...
Nothing wrong with multiple fwb.. At one time I had 4 fwb.. I didn't tell them abt the others as the setup is fwb no feelings n commitments were involved.. If u plan n time it well chances of them finding out is quite low.. I had this 4 for almost 2 years till I got tired of them n moved on to others n slowly I stop contacting them n they stop contacting me.. I believed most women willing to be in a fwb r/ship ain't that petty n unreasonable as all they wanted was someone to fuck them good n cum till their legs jelly.. Go for it bro