View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
Nothing wrong with multiple fwb.. At one time I had 4 fwb.. I didn't tell them abt the others as the setup is fwb no feelings n commitments were involved.. If u plan n time it well chances of them finding out is quite low.. I had this 4 for almost 2 years till I got tired of them n moved on to others n slowly I stop contacting them n they stop contacting me.. I believed most women willing to be in a fwb r/ship ain't that petty n unreasonable as all they wanted was someone to fuck them good n cum till their legs jelly.. Go for it bro
Thanks for the input bro. 4 fwb is a lot how do you even juggle? I think with two it is hard to juggle already. For me I will still let them know about each other for sexual health reasons i guess? I also don't want them to be fucking some other guys without me knowing then end up kena std LOL. But yes i agree on the reasonable part. I'm just afraid she'll think she's not good enough (she's amazing). It's just that I want to try more variety since I'm still young haha.