View Single Post
Old 15-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unsound train of thoughts ...

The strongest arguments prove nothing so long as the conclusions are not verified by experience from proven sources (e.g. Slyer's FR in this thread, Federer's post and many of the trusted bros whom I have recommended to try her) ... Empirical evidence is the mother of truthful facts and the goal of all speculation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Service should be consistent and if not consistent then the FR is not true. Maybe she lost interest and prepare to balek kampong if the standard continues.
Obviously someone who has somewhat "crooked train of thoughts" would have made that unsound comment in bold letters in the above post ...

If many experience something similarly good from the same WL except him, I would therefore suggest that he should examine himself what went wrong during the session ... This is a very simple and logical train of thoughts to begin with ...

My Personal FR Thread: