Old 09-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daredevil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

30 dec: Went to Yaya on Channivet area. Book a wl age 18. Has worked for only 3 months. Nice body, like a healthy 18 year old with nice legs and arms, small waist, fair skin, but face is only average. However she has a ‘sexpot’ look with a small Marilyn Monroe mole on her chin. And I can sense that she likes me. Damage is 2,000 baht.

Enjoy the bathing session with her. She actually takes a bath, shampooing her hair. And when she rubbed my body with soap in her hand, she closes her eyes due to shyness. My dick was hardened and I want to fukk her there and then in the tub, but afraid that the condom will loosen. I remember in the eighties where there are no AIDs and STD is under control, I don’t use condom. One wl teach me to fukk underwater, after the tub was filled.
For sex play, this 18 year old push me down on the bed, climb on top of me and fukked me. She is one aggressive wl in bed and likes her sex. I like the way she moan when I enter and exit her in rhythm. Has two round of sex with her for this booking.

She told me she wants to return to her home in Chingmai as the work is not what she expected. She don’t mind when the client is nice but hate it otherwise. But she has to figure out how to pay back the 20,000 baht she took upfront initially from the farm manager. Nowadays it’s like a business arrangement between the girl and the farm.