View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koregoriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi where to fnid ladyboys now in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerieRei View Post
mmm sounds like you had a bad experience with one service provider. you can write a FR now!

But what if 200 IS her hourly rate in another job? Do you know what other job she's doing? Or do you base it on your own assumption that all sex workers are low skilled?
Speaking as someone who has held multiple jobs at a time with pretty high rates (heh, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford to "play"). It doesnt matter if your other job is well paying. Frankly, if anything it should be even clearer to the person in question of the standard expected. Is said person also offering the same low standard in that other job at 200? I doubt that's the case. 200~300 is a high rate in most professions, and even in professions where it is not, a rate like that already implies some level of "customer-friendly" service.

If the other job is something where the FL doesn't interact with clients or customers, then maybe they wouldn't have that in mind. But that's the FL's problem, isn't it? Not for their clients to "please understand".