Old 27-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Here’S my ‘virgin’ experience report at FKK Oase at Burgholzen. In summary, it was an interesting experience that started out badly but thankfully ended on a satisfying note. It’s kinda long so I seek your kind forgiveness and patience.

Landed at 7am in the morning and tried to take a quick nap in the hotel to gain some strength to steel myself for the long night ahead (not much sleep aboard the 12 hr flight). Check the forums just before leaving to figure out the directions since it was a nice day for walking. Gave up and rushed to the Festhalle U-bahn to connect to S5 via Frankfurt HBF. 30 futile mins of trying to concentrate on my newspaper with random thoughts of naked bodies flashing in my brain.

The moment I stepped onto the platform at Friedrichsdorf, saw a taxi with the Oase ad plastered on the side. The driver was already eyeing me keenly as I checked out the return train schedules (I suppose there wasn’t much for an Asian guy to do in Friedrichsdorf: P) He initially quoted 10 Euros but since I knew he was gonna get a commission from my entritt, I asked for 8 euros and he agreed immediately. Followed the 553 bus on the way and to add to the bus/walking directions, get off at the Koenigstein stop, which is the 5th or 6th bus-stop (got a huge yellow advertisement just behind the stop).

The car park was almost full (good sign? ) and the girl behind the counter explained the usual rules when I said ‘first time’. Locker key 69 – what luck! (Anticipation mounting.)

The bar area was dark n Took my eyes a moment to adjust before I registered a blonde tanned beauty just off the left. Flashed a quick smile but wanted to get my bearings first. Off to the basement then to the lockers....

Spotted a petite blonde just reporting for work. Could see her huge tits bouncing under her T-shirt and ting! Went the bell. Waited impatiently for another 20 mins before she finally appeared and lo! Those were fine headlights. Coupled with her smallish frame and face, I knew where my first FKK story would be starting. I literally caught her by the arm as she passed the bar and Warning Sign 1) her first glance signaled disappointment (another anti-asian? ! ) WS 2) she turned her body away from me when we talked (I thought WTF, but nice profile view of her tits hanging! ). Ida from Romania, 19yrs old with 1 year in Frankfurt and limited English.

In hindsight, I was already a deer caught in the headlights (see pun)at this point and ignored the warning signs. I suggested starting in the kino (read the stories before, wanted it as well! ) and WS 3) she dragged herself over. Wanted to DFK but she firmly pushed me back and started BBBJ in the strictest form- wet, absolutely NO suction. Asked for tighter and she went "Huh, what tight? " before more of the same. I was starting to lose interest but in for a penny, right? I pushed her back and started kissing her breasts but she blocked her nipples and refused any lip contact. WS4!

She kept pushing for the room and seeing I wasn’t getting any GFE here, thought maybe she’ll get better and we packed up. More of the same mouth action and I was seriously going limp from the disappointing first time (plus maybe the lack of sleep and heat was really catching up). My requests were all greeted with a blank look and standard " Huh, I don’t know’. Taking things into my own hands literally, I started to lick her breasts (still no DFK)and she just lay there looking bored. Wasn’t really going well, so once I got enough to put the condom on (really rough technique! ) got her cowgirl then missionary but could see she really wasn’t into it at...