View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
So as mentioned i shared with a SBF bro on her contact who i trust completely. What happened was once my bro addded her wechat she confronted me and asked who i shared with on her contact.

I shared her contact direct from wechat, it appears there are some functions that enable her to know that it was me who shared her contact.
I think your sbf bro told her he had gotten her contact from you. When she asked you who you shared her contact with, she is not asking for the sbf bro's name. She is probably asking about your 关系, connection with this sbf bro. Like how you got to know him, can he be trusted etc

Alternatively, many ML have multiple wechat accounts. You may be on her personal wechat while the clients are on her work related wechat. So given the limited number of Singaporeans on her personal wechat, she deduced you are the person sharing her wechat