Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Hey bros,

I enjoy LOS nightlife as i am regular contributor in the Pattaya thread here. But for budget reasons, i like to travel to Betong to relive tt nightlife feel from LOS. Actually i am newbie here on Betong, have 3 qns with regards to Betong( checked some other forums, most info is quite outdated for betong).

1) How do i make my way to the thai checkpoint near pengkalan hulu(7km away) from sg? I prefer not to take plane or drive car, take bus is fine by me as i know the trip is 11-12 hours but hopefully it saves me money if i am correct.

I believe i can take direct bus from golden mile? is it possible if i can take bus from johor larkin or at KL? I also understand you can take train from pudu there?

2) What is the currency being used at Betong? is it RM or BHT? coz i heard that u will have to pay more if you use RM instead of BHT.

3) Lastly, is there a map for Betong that i can source online? I am very interested in going down to the Discos but not familiar with the area there. Any good hotels nearby this discos? I understand the LT rate is at 500 RM(kinda ex but probably can nego? LOL) I will definitely stay at these hotels if its guest friendly.

Hope to hear from you guys, checked out some info on Betong via google but all quite outdated lah. Will UP the bro who enlightened me whenever i can cheers!

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya