View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Yoyo
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/yoyo-gorgeous-syt/

Looks: Milf

Body: Fair and petite with nice and fair C cup boobs. Quite slim.

Bath: I was given a disposable tooth brush with toothpaste to brush my teeth while she bath me and made sure i was clean.

Cat Bath: From shoulder to calves, missed out the neck and ears. Hers is the twirling tongue type although i feel she should have put in more effort and strength in the tongue twirling.

AR: Very daring and action pack. However she didnt know how to give a hj at the same while doing the AR, so she missed the dong guan standards. Still...i must praise her for doing a Deep AR.

Suggestion to her is to spend more time twirling on the outer skin, that area gives more feeling. And pls include a hj while doing your AR.

BBBJ: Very Solid and teasing. Lots of twirling combined with sucking. Enjoyable and shoik.

FJ: Very Good. Let me suck n play with her nice fair big boobs until i satisfied. Then action is also good with solid frenching. I bonked her hard and french her till i cum. Free china brand 001 condom but its not as thin as the japan 001. Okamoto 001 is still the best condom u can buy in SG.

Attitude: Friendly and pleasant. I enjoyed chatting with her.

Timing: About 45 mins total from reach hotel to step out of hotel. I think she can choose to spend more time in BBBJ , AR or Cat bath to make it a full 1 hour. But i am just comparing to the good old days of geylang cat150.......45mins is already considered good service nowadays.

Payment: $170

Extra notes:
After bonk i was offered a free bottle of water, really feels like geylang