View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello88 View Post
Can you guide which bar I should go for, and generally what asking price would be? Have never hunted in bar fine conditions before so not sure what's the norms and pricing. Appreciate the guidance if any!
Short reply, la cafe crowd varies. From hardened girls looking only for ang moh to Kampong chicks. Prices depends on how you bargain, from 1500 1 shot from newbie to 5k overnight, sometimes 2 girls (I have said why that's good and scary also)

If you are adventurous, spend time there

P burgos, prices start 4 to 6k barfine, plus girl expects 4 to 10k,

Additional risk bar fine, girl may say headache after 1 shot or her bf may call her. You can't force her to stay

My random p burgos hunting I hangout in Jools, make friends, ask for supper,then ask if can stay till morning. Problem, late nights, hit or miss

I am dumb I ask everything in barfine from girl, kissing,bj, how long but still back out if I feel the girl wants to break all promises.

Hence my sticking with freelancer I know, maybe not hot but keep their words. And peace of mind, about no need to Lock even cellphone

I sent you a pm

Last edited by etsys; 18-03-2023 at 07:02 AM.