Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber View Post
It was just announced that we can finally travel to Germany without SHN from Sept 8 onwards. Finally !!

I was just wondering if any bros who are based in Germany and give us an overview and summary of the FKK clubs in Germany? A list of names, entrance fees, reviews and what-to-do-or-not-dos in the FKK clubs would be good. I saw many reviews in this thread but as we all know, the "new-normal" has changed everything since. For all we know, there might be insufficient supply of "stocks" in these clubs now.

I'm sure there're some bros based in Singapore who'd seriously consider flying out to Germany for a vacation and at the same time explore some of these world-famous FKK clubs. This information would help us plan ahead if we were to really consider a trip to Germany.

Cheers !
Hi bro, yeah I’m one of those bros now in Cologne. Flew here from Frankfurt. Will get back using the VTL. Only need 5 pcr tests. 1 before flying to germany and 4 when cmg back to SG. Ok now to field reports. Have 2.

Brothel next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof

Scene is busy in the evenings with most doors closed. Settle for a lady in Sailormoon costume. Sex was slow cz I like it. Alas when she open her costume her boobs are small and skin complexion shows she’s older. See carefully cz the neon lights and makeup might trick you. Job done went back to hotel.

Samya Club Cologne (went just now actually)

Was in Cologne googled that it’s the best reviewed club on google maps (did not check here)
Came in had some chit chat in the sauna with a german gentlemen about cars and how in SG its exp. Then showered. Went up to club and see 20+ ladies in their bikinis/body socks. Most are tall and curvy. Had some drinks and went to the buffet. Food here is delicious! Chicken scnitzel, beef patty, and sliced kebab chicken are my favourites! All the while looking at half-naked chicks. Not bad. Then went to have a seat by the club. Was extremely lucky cz 3 women starts to approach me due to their usual hangout place in the club was where I’m sitting. Had the opportunity to get to know them. All 3 are romanians. Real beautiful beauties. 1 of them caught my eye cz she was blonde, petite and slender. The rest was history.

Had a great time with Lucy. We smoked together, played a arcade game outside and had a little dance while sitting when the DJ came(9pm onwards). Really had a fun time seeing her laugh. Then we went up. Damage was 50e for 30mins. She took it real slow. Very sensual. (if bros want top up its 20 for kiss, 30 for bbj) Her v is soo clean beautiful. 69 or just cunnulingus is a must. Reminds me of Cheryl back in SG. Boobs are all natural. Definitely a gem if you like slim petite girls. Hi guys will continue sharing FR’s again if you enjoy please up points. Thanks. Danke schön!