View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Been to FKK Palace and Oase quite a number of times. Out of the two, Oase girls are less sharky, food is great, many areas to relax in peace without having ur ding dong constantly groped by a euro blonde while ur trying to get some zzz from the jet lag.

Do let us know the current situation there. Are they anti-asian now? Last I went, gotta pay extra for bbbj unlike b4.
I will be landing in Frankfurt tomorrow and plan to visit Paradise for a kickstart my virgin FKK experience. I imagine I will cum explosively for my 1st shot with just BBBJ from a blonde haha. 2nd night I want to find a swing club to try, if luck fails i will either go Sharks or Manhattan.

Doubt Paris and Amsterdam have much scene lile Germany so when I am back to Berlin and Frankfurt will try more FKKs/Eros and Street hookers to complete my mongering experience. Hopefully I dont get robbed or cheated during the process.