View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
dont know who zap me

"Lol date ml, tell forum, tell your mother or your friends and ask them"

of course i hv discussed w my family and also share with my fren as well. all of them disagreed as her previous profession is ML. but i hv 2 previous sg gf before and not successful. so i want to try a PRC. she cant communicate w me in english and i am learning chinese slowly.

my salary is 7k previously. my previous gf salary salary is around 6 to 7k too. they feel that i dun earn enough to start a family. so i got a lot pressure about this and end up we split. now my salary is around 9k. i just want to find someone that can be married and dun really care about her education. my gf only finish her primary school in china while i am holding MBA
U sound like u r getting serious. But yet u focus on the fuck all night till morning.

Anyways my 2 cents will be these

1)mL do hj no way earn only 6k likely she out earn u and like it or not every ML compares and u will hear stuff which she may not say in front of you *I earn more than him*. Can u tahan such shit talk. Even local girls do that kind of comparison why not ML? Can ur ego take it for love? And plus her wechat will always be filled with contacts if men earning 2,3,4 or even 10 x your salary edging her on for a ons

2)leading from point one. Minus true love and all that. 9k is not enuff to maintain a ml who's eyes have been opened to the hj industry here. Again not all ml are like this But exception to the norm. Moral of story money talks and your budget is below market standard unless love prevails.
But red flag is asking u to pay the 40k she is testing u to see how deep your bank account savings is or maybe she's an expert at emptying bank accounts. But for sure it's a red flag for me.

2) your take home is barely 7k and u give her half. Next time got house who pay? By the time u pay everything. You are left with zero and she as ur wife still take 6k a month.. Will she be willing to downgrade and take less once u start a family. Not all ml are materialistic But by marrying u she has to Downgrade.. By being single herself she work can earn 10k easily doing hj...in this u must judge if she truly want to settle down. Most will not sacrifice their youth for you as youth is their cash cow.

3) Based on past experience. 3k is ok But just FB maybe exclusively for maintaining ML.. And by that a decent looking one. Most ml taking that maintenance will s
continue working as ml because they still need to send money back if not they may marry to get pR and then no loss to them because they can still divorce and go back China... And u may still need to pay her maintenace especially if got kid. Are u willing to take this risk?

If u dont feel ruffled by what I have pointed out and u sure damn know if she is different from other women who just want to scourge something out from u. Then by all means go ahead. But please be mentally prepared. If u r just ruled by your cock. Pay the 3k albeit its a little exp for someone u seem NOT SO Pretty and have good fun.