View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Its coming Home.

More like its going to Rome.

I was slowly starting to rate Southgate as this Euros progressed but now back to my previous view of Gareth, not good enough, too scared and frightened.

Really feel for that young lad Saka, no way he should have been taking that pen. Why not let Sterling, Grealish, Henderson, Stones, Shaw or even Phillips take the pens first? And why didn't Southgate bring on Rashford and Sancho earlier, at least in ET?

After England scored they just tried to shut up shop. Very bad move.

Top marks to Mancini and his Italian team. Totally deserved to win this Euros. Donnarumma is a beast. PSG smartly picking up top talent to make another stab at the CL.

Really hate this guy for what he did to VVD but must say Jordan Pickford played his best game of this Euros in the final.

Finally the real final was the semi between Italy v Spain. Macini and Enrique being the best managers in this Euros.