View Single Post
Old 26-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
I hear that the idea is, it's more of investing in a relationship rather than a one off thing. So for those of us that are old enough, it seems to me like a modern way of saying having a mistress, but maybe with some minor differences.

So the initial meeting is usually without intimacy, kind of an opportunity for the potential Sd and Sb to size each other up. It is a given that the Sd will pay for the meal and drinks, but what was difficult to understand was that potential sbs also expect to be compensated for their time, in the tune of 500 to 1k, for a non sexual first meeting. This is what is stopping me from doing any initial meets and maybe saving me from going further in.

Of course there are also time wasters who masquerade as potential sds, and some payment for the ladies time ought to be made. I can't get my head around what would be a suitable counteroffer, at the moment (Considering that you can get full service from an ang pai at gl at 180, and China based mls are asking for 200, for full service).
I have met a few ladies from SB and all my 1st meets (without intimacy) were not paid. I just picked up the tab for the meal/drinks. To their credit, none of the ladies I met asked to be compensated for the 1st meet.