View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I hope so too. Someone needs to set the bar higher. Or we all boycott low standard ML. I think the latter not possible. So only can hope lo
Not only the MLs must up their game, I think as important is us, the customer!!!

Forget the boycott because our current bar of expectation is so so low. Embarrassing low. That's why the girls like to come here and take advantage of us and earn easy money. Wear denim shorts no problem. Only show boobs cannot zhut zhut, no worries, sg men will accept. Cannot touch here, cannot do that,  etc etc, etc... aiya, sg men will not stand up for their rights, they are not demanding and will still come, buy food and presents like good little puppies.

That's what we are getting, and yet swarms of simping customers still can go gaga over these boring restrictive vanilla MLs and be satisfied. *Face palm*

If ML still want to be SN, sure go ahead, but they better give us other erotic gestures! This is a sex forum you are publicising in - so sex it up girls! No shorts! Strip and wear sexy lacy underwear! Learn some sensual techniques to turn us on and get us rock hard. Show us your fun bags and let us have some fun with them.

You guys and WKs can do your part too. Tell these SN MLs! Insist! When I first visited Baby, she was wearing some granny underwear. I immediately chided her about it! Told her this is a sexual biz. She is sexy but seeing those amah underwear, my dick will turn soft. Look at her sexy delicates now!

In short, the MLs won't up their game until we up our demands and expectations. Let us now take advantage of their slowing business to insist the change. 

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 27-04-2022 at 10:03 AM.