View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If ML still want to be SN, sure go ahead, but they better give us other erotic gestures! This is a sex forum you are publicising in - so sex it up girls! No shorts! Strip and wear sexy lacy underwear! Learn some sensual techniques to turn us on and get us rock hard. Show us your fun bags and let us have some fun with them.

You guys and WKs can do your part too. Tell these SN MLs! Insist! When I first visited Baby, she was wearing some granny underwear. I immediately chided her about it! Told her this is a sexual biz. She is sexy but seeing those amah underwear, my dick will turn soft. Look at her sexy delicates now!

In short, the MLs won't up their game until we up our demands and expectations. Let us now take advantage of their slowing business to insist the change. 
But not everyone as legendary as you dare to immediately chide and put forth our demands to the girls during the session. You demand, ML listens and improves. We demand, ML will blacklist us.