View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 11
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/duoduo-massage/

Duo duo- Tried this lady last weekend - looks definitely pre milf but super pushy for full package which really turns me off. Found out afterwards that she’s also listed as a FL on another site….

Massage also non existent, maybe she’s getting more customers so yaya already…. Services very SOP guess it’s kinda dependent on each bro’s chemistry with her.

For me, she’s blocked her schedule so tight that I was in out 40mins and was kinda hurried out….
wow, I wrote a good FR about her just last week. It felt like her biz was not so brisk and she treated me really well. this week become like that...