View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
There are too many MLs to go through recently and I thought I try a listing that's under the radar.

Mo Mo 沫沫
https://sglonelyguy19.com/mo-mo-massage//

Location: Stays alone in an old high rise apartment. Surprised by the location but I'll say no more than that the mrt and bus stop is just there and there is parking nearby and in the apartment. There is quite a bit of human traffic so move around confidently. Upon reaching her floor, you have to listen to her instructions to turn to the correct direction. Place is very cozy, very clean and has a dreamy feel and view.

Looks: 7/10 Photos are lightly touched up. Discount 10%. She is very 女人 if you know what I mean, like wifey feel.

Figure: 6.5/10 Average size (curvy not fat) but you can't tell from the pics but she has huge natural knockers!

Service: 7.5/10 Was offered clear tea before and after the session. She does a harder massage than most other ML without oil and then with oil. During massage, there was little to no teasing.

Sensual: 7/10 SN with light catbath. She was wearing a black dress and pulled down her top. Found her a bit shy but yet encouraged me to grab her huge knockers with both hands. I gladly did and sucked those melons! Did not play more as I shot quickly.

GFE: 7/10 We chatted casually, the feeling is like chatting with someone you know. She offered her WC for future appointments but better book soon as she is planning to RTC in May.
Understood that she had to switch to another place this weekend.