View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Updates on 2021. 27 year old this year. Still no girlfriend. But many to score 1-2 flings or Viet FB. Last year or last 2 year, fly to vietnam and chat with my online vietnam friend...

1. About my Obestiy. I exceed previous 2016 year record, now my weight is about 110kg+. N, now I am diagnose with HBP/Hypertension. Will I change my lifestyle for a healthy lifestyle, as for the time being no way man. Since I am alone as it is, I dont give a damn about changing my life when I dont give a damn about my health....
The only thing I look forward is having a relationship partner to change my lifestyle, or I will only change for her sake, or for the sake of love. That the only possible solution...

2. My education remain unchanged, still N-Level, and I had no interests in further study or had anything to do with academic study . Living a life base on salary range around 1.8k after cpf is enough for me. I am happy with salary lifestyle, as for promotion and salary increment, if there is good, if there is no, let it be. Working under Certis as Security Officer(Protection Officer).

3. Plan for the future .... save money to buy a BTO flat at 35 year old. Since the law only allow single to buy house at the age of 35 and above. So I have 7-8 more year left to plan for it. At the meanwhile, I will just go find freelance and etc to satisfied my needs. After I have my own house at the age of 35. Then can go buy wife via marriage agency, viet/thai etc of SEA that look or resemblance Chinese or have chinese blood in them. As long as look like Chinese can liao.

Man before 35 year old, have no choice but to be "audition" by Woman when both man and woman in their 20s. It will be our turn to "audition" Woman once we(Man) reach 35 year and above. By that time, say good bye to Woman in their 30s. I will seek a Wife at the age of 21-25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Living with Hypertension is shiok enough, given the fact that it is a lifetime health implication. Can excuse IPPT for life even after the Covid19 excuses or waiver.

Beside having Hypertension and daily medication for it, it doesn't really affect lifestyle much. in fact, it help to reduce lot of physical activities such as exercise or ippt etc.
Hmm...it seems that you have already made your plans...I personally think it is great...

I'm in my mid-forties...still unhappy with the money I take home every month...but that is me, and yes because of that I still worry for money; try to make more....I am not content (and thus not happy) with my lifestyle.

What I don't understand is your request ...Why are you asking for dating advise (which I assume are to date local gals)? Looking at your other thread (and this) it seems that you are already set on Vietnamese women...

And no, unlike some of the fellow samsters here I don't want encourage you to slim down...it is your own body and your life, if you are happy with it then continue...I mean I know people who ride massively powerful motorcycles...and they ride them dangerously...some don't make it to their 30th birthdays...I did talked to them, but their argument is along your line of reasoning - it's their life...and I respect that.