View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
That 10-reasons 'report' from is some Spanish gossip paper/outlet. Some of the reasons are laughable at best, which don't sound like something a player will say, especially on the record.

But I'm guessing there is real hesitation on De Jong's part. Which led to that rubbish report giving '10 reasons' that they probably speculated up themselves. Utd should just move on if there is any hesitation or a need to persuade any player to come.
If i m not wrong i think ETH is finished even b4 he leads his 1st game against bitter arch rivals Pool in Bangkok tomorrow in a pre-season friendly by fielding the same deadwood team that ended the last season in defeat....not totally his fault as the stingy BODs did not get for him the players he wanted...

but he is also killing himself by continuing to make Mcdisaster the Capt again for the new season...they will surely be roasted n BBQ-ed by Pool with so many superior players in Nunez, Luis daiz, Mo Salah, just to name a few ...no wonder the super computers are leaving them out of the top 4 again in the next season...i really give up on this rudderless club

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-07-2022 at 08:01 PM.