View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If i m not wrong i think ETH is finished even b4 he leads his 1st game against bitter arch rivals Pool in Bangkok tomorrow...
Pre-season is as the name suggests, for players to get back into fitness and/or try out new ideas/players. Also, to generate revenue. I never read too much into it. Even Sir Alex had catastrophic losses in pre-season on occasion. And there is a new manager, new training regime to adapt to.

From the bits and pieces that are trickling out about training and how strict, detailed and demanding Ten Hag is, I think he can get much more out of the current players. They were probably operating at between 50-70% of their potential, save for De Gea and Ronaldo.

I will reserve my judgement till about 10 matches into the league season.

That said, Ten Hag has said midfield definitely requires reinforcements. Unfortunately, like I mentioned in an earlier post, it will never be quick or easy for Utd. No UCL, the Utd premium on price tags, organisational changes. All equal to pain and suffering for the waiting fans.

Oh well, let's see the gulf between Utd and Pool tonight.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result