View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I will reserve my judgement till about 10 matches into the league season.

Oh well, let's see the gulf between Utd and Pool tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The Erik ten Hag era has started off with a 'trophy' then.

Won't read too much into this result though. The damage was all done by the first team against a youth + B team. Klopp obviously didn't take this match too seriously. They also hit the woodwork three times which might all have gone in on another day.

p.s. Just watched the trophy presentation - didn't realise Martial won man-of-the-match
Quite impressed with ETH...looks like i hv to take back my words for now at least...for the 2 games his Red Devils hv played so far against Pool (4-0) n Melbourne Victory (tonight, 4-1), they hv won comfortably scoring 4 goals each with last season's condemned players like Martial, Rashford, Sancho all scoring ...seems like ETH has worked wonders with this bunch of previously useless guys...the way they play now is so different from the later part of last season under OGS n RR, pressing n trying to attack their opposition as much they can....resembles more of the earlier part of last season under OGS when they won majority of the matches n can cum back when behind ...it goes to show these players can actually play n hv the skills to win matches if they want to n had down tooled being angry with their manager for their own personal reasons...this can be considered as treason to the club or holding the club ransom for their grouses n dissatisfaction with the club management

the group of new young players like zidane iqbal, Tarith chong, laird etc, etc that ETH put n set free on the field to try them out were v. impressive ...the way they play put their seniors to shame...they fight for every ball n run fast all over the pitch trying their best to score goals, goals, goals more daringly n sometimes with trickery ...if they continue playing like this when the real season starts, then there is a chance they might make it to top 4....but still tough, not easy cos City, Pool, Chelsea n Spurs will surely be in the top 4 next season esp when all of them got so many new well known superior players to help them score as many goals as they can...but they might hv a chance to win one of the cups on offer i.e. the FA Cup or the League Cup or even the Europa Cup n hopefully qualify for the Champions' League via that route

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor