View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
thanks bro for sharing. you mind sharing if your sex life with your wife is dead that's why you cheong outside. will like to hear your advice for a junior cheongster before deciding on marriage.
Actually I started chionging only at age 37. By then I was already married for 11 years. Marriage is really like another job. U put in effort to romance the wife. Then kids arrive, another part of job that effort requires. End of the day, I find it totally worth the effort, money n time sacrifice.

Every marriage has their ups n downs. The one issue in mine was deadbedroom. It became really jialat after birth of second kid. I ever mentioned about this problem to wife but she just shrug it off. Plus she has stomach n uterus issues too, so i dont want to force it. I also can't suggest an open marriage, it'll put a strain on things as she can be jealous type.

My wife n i are fine with other stuffs like finance n kids. We hold hands when outside n give each other hugs n pecks on lips. Sometimes a bit of long kisses. Just no sex.

Before marriage, we'd fuck like 4 times a week. Now it's like once a year.

My decision to go chiong is actually to satiate that lust appetite so i dont go crazy stare at girls in mrt or take up skirt photos etc. We do need a sexual outlet, some more than others. If by pcc can settle, thats fine. But we also crave for the human touch. That's why i chiong maybe once a couple of months.

Once u understand how to compartmentalize things, it becomes easier to handle life.

And that took me years of internal struggle to understand this.