Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
69fucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Hello

really impressed with your FR, im staying in KL for 10yrs, byt totally dont know about this tantric massage, would appreciate if you could give me the contact.

wish allthe best

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1977 View Post
Hello,

..............................She then undressed, oiled herself and myself up and the slide-show begon... very nice, very sensual and a great build up... I then turned around, and the slide-show would continue - she oiled her bug tits and my didi almost disappeared between them. She then sat on top of my, with by didi between her arse (but not in!), and she started moving slowly, followed by faster movements... She must ave enjoyed this, since she started touching herself... great view, great feeling and in this way (after a 2+ hours session) she finished me off... BAM, what a feeling.

As said - I cannot go into too much detail, but the session was simply fantastic! But only for those that are into erotic massage... I think she is available for FJ as well, not sure - and for me not important. The build up of 2 hours of sexiness was amazing, and the unloading was enorm...

I would give the overall rating of 9/10
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (some might rank much lower, I just like a bit a "meat")
Service: 10/10
WIR: YES! (in fact I booked again about a week later, and service was even better because she recognised me).

Guys - if you feel like something different, this might be your thing.

Please contact me for contact (preferably if you can share), or if you want some additional info.