View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
rageallnight is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'poreans

Exceptionally desperate to boost inoculation rates so it could unabashedly pimp Singapore once more to all and sundry, this PAP government has resorted to an overtly underhanded strategy of discrimination based on vaccine status. Divide and conquer through engendering infighting amongst citizens, brilliant yet despicable. Well, I got news for you dear monkeys in white, your agenda shall fail miserably - because we have since realized you never cared whether we live or die; you would do whatever it takes just to flourish atop our bones.

When another of your inexplicably hurried, vacillating decisions to lift dining restrictions comes into effect next Tuesday, I shall take the first step of refusing to set foot inside restaurants. Rest assured I am not alone, for more than a dozen of my friends have pledged to do the same. And when word spreads, I have utmost faith many will follow suit to unequivocably demonstrate the fallibility of your judgement call.

Vaccinated or not - either we eat together, or we don't.

https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/...ts-come-aug-10