View Single Post
Old 26-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerrr View Post
im sorry, but is there proof you can get herd immunity just cause 80-90% of the population is vaxed?
No, there isn't. in fact, there is evidence to show that the vaccination doesn't work.
This opening and closing of the economy is stupid. There is no evidence to show that this works. Look at australia and NZ. they've been closed since the very start but it hasn't helped in anyway from keeping the virus at bay.
Im not saying dont get vaccinated, do it, dont do it. whatever. But if you think vaccination is the answer.you really need to do a bit more research.
Yes, now flame me. its been a lil chilly these few days anyways.

SO STUPID i cannot believe all this idiots ...what are they reading some stupid stuff from some right wing Americans idiots ... newscast like foxnews or what ? How many of them said they regret just before they died.

What rock are you living in? Newspapers, News on Youtube, TV, or better still read the tweets of local and foreign infectious disease experts... who is talking about herd immunity?

Endemic! Resilient ...expect more cases as we open up. Minister repeat this so many times, you should already drum it into your head. 80% is not about herd immunity especially for SG -- we will open up! ....it is about we can get a reasonable balance. The fear is for the unvax ...idiots. The delta variant is so transmissible that it can also pass through your ordinary masks....nobody is hiding this if you dig hard enough. However when you are vax, the chances of getting severe covid is very very slim. the chances of being infected but not getting covid disease is low but high enough chance to be still infectious (esp in the first 3 days)...that it is worrying for unvax.

Do you get it??? Don't expect herd immunity to save you ...unvax!

Till worst kind of variants come, this is what we know so far ...hence the race for vaccines boosters and new form of mrna vaccines that is more durable and defend us from more type of variants. The longer you don't vx, the higher the chance you will be a victim of more dangerous covid. and not just from delta.