Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Can u update us what's the situation in BKK now ?
Sorry my message was too long and not finished.

I’ll separate Kapoo joints into 3 different types based on the places I’ve been to and other reviews I’ve read on Kapooclub.

1) Type A (most common)
- Starts with HJ
- Price range 1400-2600 baht (lower end of the spectrum is usual places that are far away and less attractive girls) 2600 is quite rare actually for TYPE A unless it’s downtown and the girl is a “model”.
- Standard 1 shot but some places offer 2or even unlimited.

2) Type A
- Starts with HJ + BJ
- Price range 2000-2600 baht (BJ will almost always be covered, unless you ask the girl, which she might do for an extra fee)
- Again standard is 1 shot, but some girls might give 1 shot BJ + 1 shot HJ if she likes you.

3) Type C
- Starts with FJ/FS
- Price range 2600baht +
- More possibly of BBBJ here but you need to ask the girl, also multiple shots is possible.
*please note that whatever service you request, a tip is also standard. Most Thai people will tip 200-500 for TYPE A + TYPE B, and 300—1000 for TYPE C.

You’re probably thinking how can TYPE C be so cheap. Some people mentioned places in Sukhumvit such as Society 39, which is probably 3k just for TYPE A but to be honest places like that are more for tourists and rich Thai guys rather than regular locals.

The truth is places that offer TYPE C is not as common. Some mentioned in here were, Funky Spa, Zabb, One I’ve recently learned about, and apparently has one of the best reputation for TYPE C is called HorYing. I haven’t been there yet because it’s quite far from my place but I have their LINE. During the curfew/ lowdown, they even created a group chat for their customers. There are currently over 1300 people in there and so many are raving about how good this place is.

For those who want to try Kapoo I’d say go to KapooclubwebBoard, and on the main page the joints are separated into regions. Find one in your area and add their LINE account. The PRs can communicate in English a little, especially ones that work in joints in busy areas.

That’s all I have for now. If anyone is wondering why I created this thread, it’s simply because I’ve got a lot of useful info from this site and I simply want to give back a little.

Hope this info is useful To someone.