View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

And with that, he just suddenly penetrated my wife with no warning.

"Eh what are you doing? no stop. DOnt want this. urgh.. please stop... ahhh.." My wife cried. Apparently, she decided to make it looked like a forced sex, so she just played along.

"urgh urgh... you like this dont you?" he said as he continued to pumped my wife in missionary position, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them.

"no.. no... stop.. stop.." she said, putting up a 'struggle'.

"I'm gonna fuck this cheebye. And your neh neh, wah sibei dau lip! My friends sure cannot believe one!" He said, fucking her harder.

"no no... please please.. stop... urgh ahhh. ... ah..."

He continued pumping her in missionary and then he stopped, lifted her up and walked her to the front of our dresser mirror. With my wife facing the mirror, he doggie fucked her right there and then.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah... ah...."

"Wah your neh damn bouncy! I look in the mirror also i cannot tahan.."

"please please... ahh.. ah... ahhh.. stop..."

"No way, I havent cummed yet..." After a few more minutes in front of the mirror, he brought her back to her bed and got her to cowgirl position.

With him underneath, he continued grabbing her big breasts and started pumping her. My wife was clearly turned on too, as she began to let her own body rocked on him.

"No... Please.. please.."

"Cheebye! I'm cumming soon! I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"No... No... Noo... I dont want to get pregnant...." She said. Obviously a liar.

"Fuck you ah. I dont care. I'm cumming I'm cumming..... Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

He cummed for quite a while, grabbing my wife's breasts hard. Once he was done, he just moved my wife away, and left her on the bed as he quickly dressed up and packed his things.

My wife was still exhausted from the workout, so she just rested on the bed.

The man packed his tuff and said, "tell your husband I wont be contactable anymore. Hahhaa." With that, he left.

Once she was recollected, she simply got up and rang my phone.

"Honey, you enjoyed it?"

"Well ya, but i was abit worried at one point." I said, in all earnesty.

"No need to worry, I just played rape only.TO be honest, I can't feel his cock at all. So not satisfied. Can you next time choose someone with a cock as big and long as yours? This kind of men, I just play with their ego only. Haha. Anyway, you owe me one good sex tonight. My turn to 'rape' you. Bye darling..."

What a fucking horny wife. Needless to say, I got back and was duly 'raped'.

Next up, and probably the best, letting an old man at a aged home to fuck my busty, young horny wife.

Stay tuned.