View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of nuru massages?? I've tried plenty whether in SG, viet or thailand, I can't seem to enjoy it. She rubs herself with the gel and slides up n down on your back, i can't feel any special from that experience. Even when she uses her tits and nipples to rub against my skin, somehow i just don't feel turned on from it. When i flip and she rubs against of dick of cuz it feels better because it's a sensitive area, but other than that it's litreally nothing. I really don't understand what's the point of paying so much money to get gel rubbed on your body
the first time I went kokoro nuru for the novelty, it was pretty fun to experience at least once, agree it's not really sexually arousing
2nd time I went it was meh lol, next time probably go straight into action liao