View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 11
kino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

its been over afew years since i chiong but recently wfh, damm sianz and stress, so i went to hunt...

just came back from a quickie, this is gonna be a bit long.
i saw 1 Lady (eva) online from sgbeauty, msg her and she said 2.20pm, i said okie. go all the way to MacPherson, so difficult to find parking space, managed to find one, then walk over, the place is so dark and crazy, ml open door and said now cannot do, faster leave...so i suck thumb faster leave.

on my way out to hunt another joint, i chanced upon this spa.
*hint* the sign is monotone.

already feeling blue balls, horny and sianz, i went inside and was met by this ml (petite maybe 158 - 160, big boobs, should be 36c or 34d, PRC, clean shaven, nice to grab and fck), at the counter, she said can u wait, i said i cant, then she point to the 40min $45. then i said okie. she led me to the room, once inside the room, she asked me what service you want. i said six, she say 150, i said all in 120 at most. she ask me to lay down but i saw her 36c boobs i went and grope her from behind, then she touch me all over and say 2ic is different and big.

missionary all the way then half way she say u exercise can last so long. ml grabbed my ass and making me fck her harder and faster, play wif my nipple while moaning.

after finish, i asked for her number, now in the process of getting her wechat, lets see. she said there are more ladies here, one injured and one is sick (maybe she excuse, want me to take her).

i didnt last long (10-15minutes at most) and released. quick washup and i am gone.

up, pm me or share location at north area.