View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray still hugged me tightly until my euphoria really died down and I wasn't panting anymore. He was curious about me having such a big reaction and I told him, I never had anyone licking my butthole before, so I really felt so good and excited.

Ray knew I was tired after all the moaning and he thanked me for the night. He said I should go back to rest but I told him I could not bear to part with him. Yes, during that time, I had grown a stronger liking to him and I did not want to go home.

But my eyes were really closing and Ray decided to tease me, waking me up.
He teased me about my moaning, my butt hole and my butt hair and he didn't expect a decent lady like me can be so horny.

I laughed but turned serious and asked me some serious questions. I asked him is he serious about me and what status were we at.

Ray didn't laugh at my questions and he turned serious too. He held my hand onto his and told me of course he was serious about me, or else he wouldn't went to the extreme of licking my butthole.